Monday, April 20, 2009

Preparation - 1340 Days until Z Day














My name is Sal, and today is the day that I start a new lifestyle। A lifestyle that will ensure my survival for the coming future। A future that I've decided will be filled with chaos and zombies, but most of all, zombies. Silly? Maybe, but when the day comes, I will be prepared. Will you? I would hope that you would be, because humanity will need all the help it can get against the zombie horde. So I invite you along on this journey. It will be a hard road, a road filled with anguish and misery, but also a road to survival.

Today is just mental preparation, taking a glance at the bigger picture and establishing goals. The first thing we're going to do is a physical examination. You can't survive a zombie apocalypse if you're not in shape. Getting in shape is an effect that happens over a long period of time, and the earlier you start, the faster it'll start to take effect, which is why this is our starting point for survival.

You should have a good idea of your physical limitations and what you're capable of so that you don't over do it. You want to push the boundaries so that you get improve each time, but you want to be cautious not to push too hard and hurt yourself. I'm a big guy, so I want to start trimming the fat. By losing weight I will greatly increase my overall physical performance and survivability when all hell breaks loose. My weight is currently my biggest hindrance, so this is my current primary objective.

Primary Objective
  • Get in Shape
Secondary Objectives:
  • Acquire Firearms and training
  • Acquire Melee weapon and training
  • Prepare Multiple Plans for Initial Zombie Outbreak
Target Date: December 21, 2012

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When there's no more room in Hell,... the dead shall walk the Earth." I can't wait to waste these Mother F*ckers! Bring'em on!!!
    (Now doesn't that make good Zombie Sense??)

    ReplyDelete